Friday, October 3

Don't worry. There's a bunnny.


So apparently time flies farther than my chickens, because the other day I was talking about how my chickens had another couple of months before they'd start laying, but Mom corrected me and said that I'd had them since April. I opened up the hen house and found a little brown egg in there! At first I was like what is this?! Then I remembered that chickens quite usually do this sort of thing. Laying eggs is expected apparently.
I checked again yesterday and there was a second one. Then today I checked but Jasmine was in there but hadn't laid anything. I think I disrupted her chi or something. The other day she ran after me. I think she was trying to see where I was taking her egg. " To the refrigerator that's where! And you're not getting it back!"
Now she won't talk to me.

1 comment:

Patty Fingers said...

Please tell me you don't actually talk to the chickens? Or at least they don't answer you back?