Tuesday, October 28

Ouch i think that hurt.


So every even day (every other day because BHS has a blocked schedule), F2 drives us to school in his granny car so this means I don't have to catch the bus, and I get an extra five to ten minutes to get ready in the morning. Well, this morning he told me five minutes before the bus was about to come, that we were taking the bus instead. The nerve of him! I had just gotten out of the shower, wet hair and hadn't gotten dressed yet! So.....he left for the bus without me, and I didn't know what to do with myself. So I took some off-brand Nyquil capsules, and slept for the next six hours. Good ol' drugs.
I didn't take them for no reason, trust me, I have a cold and I haven't been sleeping very well for the past few days. So the extra six hours today made me very happy. That's why I'm writing about it. Only today I meant to go to school because I had a huge science test, and we might be learning new material in Math today. So I'm pretty much screwed, but the extra sleep just makes me happy. Also I usually ride the bus to work after school twice a week, but now I can't thanks to F2. He'll have to drive me when he gets home.

No comments: