Friday, November 21

You Brought Me Your Love


What can I possibly say in words to describe this high I am on right now?!
All I could do to express myself in the car back from the theater was high-pitch squeals and screaming.Whoever has also seen Twilight knows what I'm talking about. There are no words to describe utter love.
I was very anti the books all the while they were popular but after F2 told me he was going to see the movie, I thought "Theres no harm in seeing the movie. I like movies. And they're cheaper than books."
So I went with a few of the young women in my ward and a few leaders. Before the movie started I went out to the snack bar and ARo bought us a blue raspberry icee to share (although I consumed the most part of it) and I saw the poster for Quantum of Solace. And I thought to myself, "There is a REAL man with a REAL weapon."(He was holding a gun in the poster)
Thats not all but, seriously! I actually COULD NOT smiling during the entire movie!
Whoever doesn't want to have anything to do with Twilight, I encourage you to at least see the movie.Or at least go for the weight loss benefits. I laughed and shrieked with happiness every ten seconds and my stomach hurt afterwards it was SO AMAZING!
TEE HEE!!!!!!!
Christmas present anyone? Get me Twilight on dvd. Or a poster of either Edward or Jasper. Both are insanely hot.

4 comments:

Genuine Draft said...

Wait a minute -F was going and he dragged you along and not the other way around?! You people are messed up.

word verification: kable -cheap cheap cable.

Marcene said...

did f actually go? Or was he just talking about it? I haven't seen it yet, but am reluctant to take A as I feel he will mock and take all the fun out of the movie for me. I too feel that Daniel craig is the ideal bond, Pierce Brosnan was nothing to me.

word verification: guessin

when you are too hurried to say guessing properly I assume

Marcene said...

oh and have you seen pics of "Jasper" in real life? He has dark brown hair with those green eyes, much better than whatever they were doing with his hair and pale make-up in the movie

Patty Fingers said...

Not F----F2. I went to the film. Hannah and I actually saw it at the exact same time, but in different theatres. She called me while on her Jasper High and nearly scared me to death.

mucksu