Monday, April 11

Can you say 'P'?


I figured that since I don't talk to all of you all too regularly that maybe I should blog at least one post to cover the last six months of my life. I was accepted to start college at BYU-Provo for summer term, beginning June 20th! Which just so happens to be one week (count it; seven days) after I graduate from high school. So I'll be in Utah in a couple weeks for Genuine's graduation, and I'll be scoping out all of the hot spots....if they even exist. I'm just kidding, I think I'll have a good time. I have fond memories of visiting the Provo campus as a kid and I can't wait to take some revenge on some nasty geese.
Other than preparing for college I am still working as a receptionist at the same hair salon, but the whole salon is preparing to move to LO about five minutes away from our current location. I've already told them I'll be leaving as soon as June. I hadn't realized how attached I'd gotten to some of the stylists until some of them started finding new work before the move. Some of them decided to try out other salons and found this time of moving the perfect opportunity to start anew. I hadn't realized how much I would miss them when the time came!
Besides THAT, I'm contently finishing the last few months of school, and my last day is June 3rd! And then I graduate June 13th! and then I start school ALL OVER AGAIN the 20th! Fun times.

1 comment:

Patty Fingers said...

Yeah for starting college!!!