Thursday, August 14


H said she didn't want to be in any of the pictures, but to just get one of the dog and her awesome boots.
Yess. It's dog washing time.

We got a lot done that day. Mom made a new rule that when we're done with our dishes, we put them directly into the dishwasher, so this way nobody has to load the dishwasher. Ever.
I've been strictly enforcing this rule because one of my greatest fears is doing the dishes. Unloading is okay because they're clean, but loading means you have to stick your hand into a six-inch lake of mysterious liquid trying to find silverware to load but instead finding last weeks shepherds pie. I hate shepherds pie. I've actually been distressed to tears while doing the dishes. I'm not sure why but something about a weeks worth of food all mixing together, and the stench of all of them combined with hot water makes me very disgusted. Gag reflex galore i call it.
So I plead for mercy usually. I tell them I'll do the laundry, or vacuum. But they know I adore vacuuming, so I end up having to do the dishes. Alas! No more!!

2 comments:

appreciable said...

This is a very funny message. I feel the same way about the dishes. Thank you for sharing this with me.

Marcene said...

I like loading more than unloading. Loading you just go sink to washer...unloading you are running all over the kitchen.
oh yeah, suck it up