Monday, August 18

Pooper Scooper


Yesterday in church they announced during chapel meeting that the YW were getting a new presidency. The previous president was in office for about ten years. Truthfully I can't imagine her in any other calling. Some of the other YW leaders stayed in YW, but switched around.
Also, School starts again in fourteen days. Two weeks. I must say that this summer in no way went by quickly though. Usually people say it went by too fast but I think it was the perfect amount. I've talked to too many older persons who say that they would much rather be in school than working, but i was very skeptical. Then I talked to people freshly out of high school, just finishing one year of college, and they're like " I am so glad high school's over with. I prefer working." I think old people only remember the fun stuff and vaguely recall the tests every other day, the evil teachers, and not getting paid. Never ever say you'd rather return to high school. It sucks.

1 comment:

Patty Fingers said...

Wait? Who's the new prez?