Friday, August 29



The past week has been mostly this scene right here. Pandy just playing with his toys, making a mess in the family room, and us too lazy to clean it up because there's no point until he's gone.



And we strapped Pandy into his car seat and made the 3 1/2 hour trip to Bremerton Washington. He did very well. Mostly just napped and ate baby food.


Because of his baby food on his face it reminded me of the emperor from the movie Mulan. It also smelled really good so i asked Bony-M if she'd ever tasted any of his baby food. She just told me that I should try it for myself. Beef and vegetable. Not bad. Then she smeared it on my face to match Pandy. We had no napkins.



She made me a genuine baby food French mustache.


When we got back to Ptlnd, we were very happy.

No comments: